A series A start up in San Mateo is looking to hiring a principle backend engineer to lead the engineering team. They are working on an IoT platform that is basically going to help get signals and wifi to locations across the planet that don't always have access to internet towers. They are working on a really amazing project and if your interested in joining and growing with a real company this is the position for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years’ experience working in Software engineering (Backend)
- AWS experience (the more services you are acquainted)
- Programming experience in Java, python or scala
- Containerization experience time series data (kafka, storm)
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is nice to have
- Someone who can view infrastructure as code
- Experience with NoSQL or Cassandra
- Someone who is compassionate and wants to work for a good cause
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Vision, Dental
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.