A Dallas-based transaction platform transforming the real estate industry is looking for a cross-functional, creative, and stimulated Principal Software Engineer to join their Engineering team that is ready to be an integral part of their mission. The company is looking for an engineer who is quick, efficient, and passionate about API development.
Experience with JS frameworks and server-side languages like Python, Go, and Node.js, AWS and cloud formation is a must, and strong database knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ year of strong server-side development experience with any of the following: Python, Go, Ruby, or Node.js
- Experience with AWS and Cloud Formation
- Serverless API gateway and Lambda exposure
- Experience with Databases (NoSQL, POstgres, Mysql)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working the full system development life cycle
- Experience testing your own code
- Experience with Database processing
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Client-Side; 80% Server-Side
- 40% Team Collaboration; 60% Individual Contribution; 100% greenfield new development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental (Full Paid by Employer)
- 401(k) matched
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.