Mobile Software Engineer
This one of a kind company is transforming the typical office space. They partner with the most influential property owners to meet the growing demand for office and meeting spaces that are up to the highest expectations. These spaces are filled amenities, tech and style. Named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies and one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies, this company is on its way up! In your role as Mobile Software Engineer, you will be developing, testing and enhancing mobile apps that contribute to a growing network.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years background with iOS or Andriod
- Java or Swift programming language
- Automated build tools (Jenkins and similar)
- Mobile frameworks and libraries knowledge (RxJava, Alamofire, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing/testing in a production environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS/Android
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Health Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Catered lunches, team building parties
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.