DevOps/Systems Automation Engineer
A software company whose platform is used by healthcare companies for dynamic pricing. They are currently in search of a DevOps Engineer to join their Midtown Manhattan team. This individual will primarily work on automating their infrastructure and building out CI/CD pipelines. Their ideal candidate will have experience with Chef, AWS, and Jenkins.
This is a contract-to-hire role located in Midtown Manhattan and can pay up to $70/hour (benefits included).
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Systems/DevOps Engineering
- 3+ years of Linux
- Experience with automation tools (Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Experience with AWS and Cloudformation
- Experience building a CI/CD pipeline (CircleCI, Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.