Data Scientist (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision)
A retail company located Downtown Chicago is looking for Data Scientists of all levels to add to their growing team. These Data Scientists will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Data Engineering and Software Engineering teams on a variety of different projects using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Computer Vision. These Data Scientists will be writing production-ready code and deploying to AWS.
If being a part of an innovative team that uses the newest technologies excites you, join a group that promotes both company and employee growth!
Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Quantitative Discipline
- Experience writing and deploying Machine Learning Algorithms
- Experience programming with Python, Jupyter, Pandas, Scikit Learn
- Data Visualization and Computer Vision
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s or PhD in Quantitative Discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Machine Learning
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.