Site Reliability Engineer
This entertainment company has been a leader in the industry since the mid 90s. They are looking for a Service Reliability Engineer who is interested in the tech behind internet/cloud computing. This employee will join a team that is willing to state opinions of our service and provide feedback while focusing on building solutions. The ideal network engineer will have strong interpersonal and communication skills in a Linux environment. Along with exposure to systems, networking, database and automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in software development and/or linux systems administration
- Python, Bash, Java, Node.js, C++, or Ruby
- Deployment/management of virtual infrastructure at scale
- Release engineering as well as monitoring, alerting, incident management tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with configuration management networks
- Experience with High Availability environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% AWS
- 25% Scripting
- 25% Deployment Management
- 25% Configuration Management
- Competitive salary up to $120k/year, DOE
- Relocation Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSAs, Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance, Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) PlanApplicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.