Principal Java Engineer
Stealth mode startup located in Redwood City is looking to change the way we access our network! This company is urgently looking for a Principal level Software Engineer to help take them to the next stage of mobilizing the worlds machine data. The company is lead by experienced engineers that made their own mark in the telecom and space industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience with SAAS products
- Cassandra or NoSql Databases
- Experience working on network optimization problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related fields
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great Communication skills
- Able to self Direct
- Experience with decision-making algorithms
- Master’s or PhD in Engineering, Math, Computer Science
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Architect/Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.