Senior IOS Developer | 3+ Y.O.E | On Site Interviews Early Next Week | Dallas | $95/hr
This company is looking for a passionate IOS developer to join their team on a contract to hire role. They are targeting someone with extensive Angular and RESTful API experience to join their collaborative team structure.
With over 30 years of experience and 1,500+ Certified partners worldwide, this Texas based company located in east Plano is looking to hire a dedicated Lead IOS developer. This is a chance to work on all new, greenfield development while the company’s flagship project transitions to a cloud environment. HOT postion, send resumes in fast!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of IOS experience
- Extensive experience with Angular
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science preferred: or equivalent combination of education and experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Understanding of and experience with different data storage mechanisms
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in requirements, architecture, and design discussions. ( 100% GREENFIELD)
- Collaborate on design and architecture direction, with an eye toward short-term flexibility while pushing for long-term gain.
- Design, implement, and test high-availability systems for:
- processing incoming telemetry data including geolocation,
- mapping and correlation of location data,
- managing business relationships that allow sharing of assets,
- and enabling secure access to both web-based UIs and APIs.
- Support customer issues and requests with the rest of the team.
- Use the existing code base to garner knowledge and understanding of current functions.
- Use and help investigate these and other technologies.
- Collaborative environment
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (5% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.