An exciting organization is looking to bring on a graphic designer to their team that has at least two years of experience under their belt. You would work alongside the design and editorial teams to invent or tweak the artistic direction of their proposals. Some of these designs will be original work and some will be based off of templates. Therefore, you have the creative capacity to design make an impact on this organization’s proposals, documents, etc while also having a strong sense of what the organization is already looking for!
You will be working higher education industry and the forms you made by you would help with alumni engagement, cultivating the organizations brand, and bettering the user experience. You would also be working with one of the Presidents of this well established organization! Sounds like something you would be interested in? Apply today and learn more! This role is moving fast.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of UI experience
- Mastery of Adobe InDesign
- Good time management required as you will have to meet deadlines
- You genuinley like and are able to interact with people, ability to work on a team is important
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of Typography
- Strong critical thinker and an analytical thinker
- 100% Adobe InDesign
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 1 Month, but could convert to full time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.