Systems Automation Engineer
A platform that provides individualized and dynamic pricing for healthcare providers based on terms of service for each client is looking to hire on a System Automation Engineer. This should be someone that has a solid understanding of Linux system administration, shell scripting, writing and analyzing Chef scripts, as well as source code control standards. This is a great opportunity to get in depth knowledge and experience of pre-production infrastructure and engineering. The position is being offered as a 6 month contract to hire.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Linux System Administration or DevOps supporting software development
- AWS configuration and management
- Proficiency in Python, Ruby, or any scripting language
- Infrastructure as Code
- CI/CD best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Works well within team environment
- Competitive Rate: Up to $50/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.