Full Stack Web Developer (Angular, C#)
This healthcare solutions company in Irvine is looking to add a Full Stack Web Developer to their team. Their mission is to understand and deliver value to hospital executives within leading health systems. Based upon their collective experience, they are uniquely poised to offer value to executive customers by developing focused solutions and service offerings that leverage our deep experience and leadership in structural heart disease and critical care monitoring.
As they expand the commercialization of the CardioCare software application, they are continuing to build-out a full-time development team by complementing our engineering leader with a full-stack engineer. As a senior member of this entrepreneurial group, you will be responsible for helping define and achieve our organization’s technology roadmap by designing, developing, and implementing new products and delivering an exceptional user experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to communicate in a highly collaborative team environment consisting of technical (engineers/developers) and non-technical personnel (project managers/business leaders)
- Excellent ability to manage software development team ensuring proper expectations are established, and key deliverables and timelines are routinely met
- 2+ years experience in AngularJS
- 2+ years experience as a full-stack developer
- 1+ years experience with Dockers
- Experience with Git in a team development environment
- Passion for developing expressive, elegant, and readable code.
- Previous experience developing and supporting a commercial SaaS product.
- Must have a B.S. degree or higher
Desired Skills & Experience
- Examples of previously developed products
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment
- Experience developing HIPAA compliant healthcare applications
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manages multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Motivates self and others to achieve challenging goals
- Builds trust with customers, and cross-functional partners
- Intellectually curious and creative thinker
- Python experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular
- 50% C#
- Competitive Pay: Up to $106/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.