Senior Project Manager
One of the most world’s most widely known sports media company is hiring a Senior Project Manager for a long-term Project Management role in their Stamford, CT headquarters.
The company has been hosting sporting events and delivering content to dedicated fans for over 60 years and they are continuing to deliver new applications and products to allow their fans to engage with the company in brand new ways.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Project Management experience, experience managing products in either media, video streaming, or content delivery products in an Agile environment, and the ability to manage multiple products simultaneously.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to plan and execute on large scale projects from end-to-end
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience in media, video streaming or content delivery
- Technical background as a software developer or similar
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: On Going
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit