Mobile Product Manager
An innovative and growing startup, located a block from the beach in Santa Monica, is looking for an experienced Mobile Product Manager to be the foundation of their growing team. They are looking for someone who is well versed in both Android and iOS development and has a good understanding of the application’s full life cycle. You would need to own the end-to-end success of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch and post-launch analysis. Familiarity with UI/UX and graphics is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years Product Management experience, including at least 3+ years as a mobile product manager
- Must have launched highly-rated iOS and Android apps
- Must have worked on well-known applications
- BA/BS required, in Computer Science or related technical degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern product and marketing analytics tools
- Experience with modern interactive design and development standards
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to translate those skills into a proven track record in delivering successful, customer delighted products
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Android
- 40% iOS
- 10% UI/UX
- 10% Graphics
- 30% Hands On
- 70% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Good stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Huge opportunity for growth and sadvancement
- Potential Remote capabilities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.