Located on the West-side of Chicago, this Virtualization Engineer will work hand-in-hand with all sectors of IT to build and design enterprise applications, in addition to help architect said applications. The environment relies heavily on VMWare, which specifically uses Cisco UCS Hardware. If you’re looking for a collaborative team, the opportunity to advance your current tech skills, and enhance the company’s current overall environment, inquire within.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years VMware vSphere installations and admin experience (VMware vSphere ESXi 6.5 and PowerCLI)
- 4 years of Cisco UCS technical experience, with emphasis on Fabric interconnects and MDS switching
- Able to fully function in a Windows environment
- Build and maintain new virtualized UCS Blade hosts (from bare metal)
- SAN/NAS technologies and Active Directory experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- College Degree in Computer Science or Related Major
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% VMware usage
- 100% Windows
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Maintenance
80% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.