Senior Engineering Manager - Analytics / Machine Learning, Infrastructure, Distributed systems
Looking to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the United States and recreate the technology roadmap of one the most promising SaaS providers in the world? This company is looking for Engineering Leaders looking to manager of their core teams that helps the company run as well as control the company’s technical future. This team helps support some of the company’s highest volume applications, perilous systems, and largest databases.
Apply to start your journey and come join thousands of engineers looking to collaborate to solve this industry’s biggest challenges.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of technical management experience
- Expert knowledge in web development, distributed systems, machine learning, or infrastructure
- System Architecture
- Aid in design decisions and help the team code with scalability in mind
- Technically agnostic, but ability to write Ruby code
- Ability to have performance discussions and provide objective feedback
- Prior experience developing a strong engineering culture and love helping engineers push their careers forward
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Code and performance reviews, meetings, and architecture/design decisions
- 50% Team Leadership and Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250,000 DOE + relocation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health Benefits
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and fridge (free beer!)
- Happy Hours and Company Trips
- Conference Reimbursements and Continued (Paid for) Education and certifications
- Onsite Tech Talks and Meetup opportunities
- Casual Dress and Flex Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.