Technical Lead Manager (Web Development, Machine Learning, Infrastructure) - Santa Barbara
Are you looking for a change of pace? Looking to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the United States? Looking to create the technological roadmap of one of the most promising cloud based SaaS providers in the world and help lead the next generation of software engineering talent? Then look no further! This company, located just north of LA, is looking to relocate some of the nation’s top engineering leaders that have a passion for machine learning, infrastructure, distributed systems, and web application development in general.
Apply to start your journey and come join thousands of engineers looking to collaborate to solve this industry’s biggest challenges.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 1+ years of technical leadership or management experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a scalable mannger
- Ability to build both teams and software
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- General knowledge of overall system architecture and design patterns
- Production of Quality API’s
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands on Development, Architectural and Decision Decisions
- 25% Team Leadership and Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175,000 DOE + relocation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health Benefits
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and fridge (free beer!)
- Happy Hours and Company Trips
- Conference Reimbursements and Continued (Paid for) Education and certifications
- Onsite Tech Talks and Meetup opportunities
- Casual Dress and Flex Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.