A growing University in Philadelphia is looking to hire a Network Engineer to join their team. This person will be working in a Juniper environment and planning, designing, and installing the LAN. They need someone with strong experience configuring and upgrading Juniper routers and switches. This person should also have strong experience with Fortinet firewalls, wireless, and VPNs.
This positions is a mix of day to day support as well as project based work. The upcoming projects include upgrades, migrations, and installs. They are looking for someone who is eager to learn and expand their Network knowledge.
Required Skills & Experience
- Juniper Routing & Switching Experience
- Fortinet Firewall Experience
- Experience creating VPN tunnels
- Wireless Support Experience
- Expert Network Project Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- JNCIA or other certifications
- Voice/UC Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Juniper Environment
- 60% Day to Day Network Support
- 40% Network Project
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Generous, Bonus Potential
- Career Growth Opportunity
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits Package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.