Senior Devops Engineer
The largest tech company in Center City Philadelphia is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to come in and hit the ground running. The company needs this person to be proficient in programming as well as migrating from mariaDB servers to EC2. The overall direction of the DevOps team is set up their deployment system in Jenkins, Puppet and Git. Experience building out CI/CD pipelines is plus but this can be learned along the way. They pay above market salary and has a substantial amount of resources to continuously have the most up to date technical tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Master’s Degree in computer science
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Extracting Data from multiple databases
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Extracting and migrating servers EC2
- 30% Programming in the language you feel most comfortable with
- 20% Building CI/CD Pipelines
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 30 Days of PTO
- 10% Bonus
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.