An IoT company is looking to bring on a Solution Architect to their growing team. They are using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence to drive the best business outcomes for their clients. This is a 100% remote role for the time being until they open up the office located in the Loop. You will be expected to have 5+ years of experience using Java/Python/Scala and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java/Python/Scala
- 5 years of leadership or mentorship experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Quantitative field
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work 100% remote and within a growing team
- Willing to travel
- Working directly with clients to fulfill their needs
- Data integration and creating data pipelines from scratch
- Travel to client sites
- Using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning to build models for clients
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 4 weeks PTO
- Generous bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.