Web Application Developer
One of the country's top education startup companies, with over 10+ million users in all 50 states and 52 countries world-wide, is hiring for a Python / React developer to join their team in their sunny Chelsea offices!
The platform publishes news and educational articles at different literacy levels so students can learn at their own level. On the back-end of this platform they use data science and analytics so teachers can see patterns in their students answers and teach students based on their individual results. Their reading and news platform is helping children everywhere, and they recently came out with a Spanish language version to cater to Spanish speakers..
Required Skills & Experience
- Write code under the guidance of a Senior Web Developer.
- Bring expertise and creativity to your projects and conversations.
- Good time management and communication.
- 3 years of professional full-stack web application development experience.
- Experience with front-end frameworks, particularly React and Redux (or another Flux-like architecture).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong expertise in any of the following areas:
- human-computer interaction, particularly accessibility;
- mobile development, including responsive design;
- operations, including AWS, dev-ops or data engineering;
- data science, including machine learning, statistics or data visualization
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.