Senior Product Manager
A beauty/wellness startup in San Francisco is looking to bring on a fulltime Senior Product Designer to join their team. The company is on a mission to empower independent personal stylists by connecting them with clients.
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager to work own their core business and customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of working experience on product teams
- An analytical work style
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the ecommerce space
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Perform market research, analysis, and user interviews
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.