A rapidly growing health-tech company, is seeking an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer who has experience with Ansible, AWS and Docker in an environment where developers and ops collaborate and keep each other informed. If you have experience working with Chef, NGINX, Akamai, Nagios, Nessus, Jira, Github and MySQL in a secured environment, and love a startup-paced company, please apply.
What You Will Do
• You’ll help design, build, and maintain software services used by our company's applications and clients.
• Our infrastructure runs on AWS, is secured for FISMA moderate, and you’ll be migrating from the startup software to an enterprise class scalable system
• You’ll develop monitors and build alerts around error conditions and performance.
• You’ll seek root causes should problems arise.
• You'll work closely with Sysops/Security staff
• You must Google effectively and efficiently.
• You’ll work with our developers and QA to deliver their Java applications to production.
• This is a primarily on-site role, working from our Fairfax location directly with other DevOps, Dev and QA staff in-house.
What You Need To Know
• 7+ years of DevOps Experience.
• AWS, Ansible, Docker, Tomcat, Graylog, etc. You know the drill.
• Unix scripting - name your favorite shell, and prove it's worthy.
• Experience provisioning virtual systems programmatically is required
• Experience managing Linux systems with automation is required
• How to help developers think about operationalizing their software
• Azure or G-cloud is a PLUS
• Splunk, Jenkins, RDS, security and redundancy are all highly desirable experiences
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.