Senior Backend Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 year of professional experience using ReactJS.
- Prior experience working in a MERN stack environment and has at least one year of professional experience using NodeJS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to build RESTful APIs from Scratch.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous architecture experience.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working on a NoSQL database (MongoDB).
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% coding with NodeJS in a MEAN stack environment.
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Located near Union Station
- Three weeks’ vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.