C# Engineer (Long Term Contract)
Located in Washington, DC this private banking company is looking to hire a talented Software Developer to join the team as a long term contractor. The company takes a team-based approach in order to protect and preserve their client’s wealth. It is important to them to take a holistic, integrated approach to provide clients with the best possible financial assistance.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Experience in a microservices environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative team
- 100% Hands On Development
- 30% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.