Citrix Systems Engineer
This role is to ensure the stabilization of computer systems in a Cintrix environment. Although this position allows you to be extremely independent, you will work closely with architecture teams to deploy and operate system designs. Being able to perform security procedures is a must, and providing ways to enhance policies and ensuring compliance with regulatory and legal groups is a necessity. At a senior level, the position consists of working with a multi-platform-operating environment. You will also analyze and resolve end-user software programs, in addition to resolving connectivity issues as soon as they arise.
Required Skills & Experience
- Network, PC, and platform operating systems, including Windows/2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows/7, Linux
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of applicable PCI, SOX, and data privacy practices and laws.
- Working technical knowledge of Citrix, Xenserver hypervisor and related virtualization technology
- Support experience with Citrix Xenapp 6.5 or higher Citrix Netscaler 10.x or higher, Citrix Xendesktop 6 or higher, and App-V. Advanced working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, and Active Directory.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Netscaler 10.x or 11.x administration
- Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows Server 2012 administration
- Experience or certifications in Citrix
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2008R2 and 2012 Operating Systems is preferred
- Citrix Certified Administrator preferred
- Citrix Xenapp 7.x administration
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Citrix Environment
- 100% Systems Software
- 100% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.