Software Engineer (Python, Node.js, API’s, AWS)
This cutting-edge technology company is peeling the veil off of the home buying process and looking to bring on a talented Software Engineer to their team, full time! The ideal candidate will be proficient in Python and/or Node.js, API development, and AWS or familiarity in a AWS/cloud environment. This company is heavily invested in AWS.
This position will report to the CTO and should have a passion for delivering quality software. The company culture cannot be matched- it’s laid back, collaborative, and flex hours are offered! They are offering a competitive salary with a full suite of benefits, paid sick time, commuter benefits, and a 401K. Interviews are underway, so apply now to be considered!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have node.js or Python experience
- Must have scripting/automation experience
- Should have exposure to AWS services
- Should have exposure to Containers
- Should have exposure to Security
- Should be a polyglot developer, interested in new languages, tools, and technologies
- Should be passionate about delivering quality software to quality people
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS certification a plus
- Docker/Kubernetes experience a plus
- WAF or IAM experience a plus
- Bash/CloudFormation/terraform a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Client Side
- 90% Server Side
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.