Help Desk Technician
An at-home care service company, located in West Hollywood, is looking for a Help Desk Technician to support the company’s internal and external users/operations. This technician will help with support tickets, setting up(and upgrading) operating systems, utilizing office 365(Active Directory and Exchange) and more. This position has the ability to earn up to $30/HR, DOE, and is looking to hire immediately.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in similar Help Desk/Support role
- 2+ years experience with Office 365 Suite(Active Directory & Exchange)
- 2+ years experience with Windows versions 2007, 2008 and/or 2010
- 2+ years experience individually supporting 100+ users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mac OS X background
- Imaging experience(SCCM and/or Casper)
- Experience with support tickets
- Ability to assist remotely
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Help Desk
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 100% Company Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $30/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months, with ability to flip to Full-Time after 2 months.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Catered Company Lunches
- Employer Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients