Senior Software Engineer - Java/Distributed Systems
This growing Series B company located in downtown SF leverages blockchain technologies to decrease the time and cost for international payments. Normally international wire transfers take 2-5 days and go through numerous banks, but because their three APIs that work on top of blockchain ledgers the money directly transfers money from checking account to checking account within seconds. Their network is in production with 40 banks internationally.
They have 4 engineering teams hiring Senior Software Engineers. They work primarily coding in Java with Spring boot and Docker on AWS. You’d work with distributed systems and be involved in the architecture and development of microservices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 + years of hands-on Java experience
- A deep understanding of Java and its ecosystem
- 3 + years of Restful API Development/Microservices Development
- Hands-on experience working Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience working in an AWS environment
- BS in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building scalable and performant enterprise/SaaS software
- Engineering experience in the FinTech space
- Good communication and go getter attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Individual Contributor
- Above Market Center Salary + Equity
- Convenient Downtown SF Location