This is a great cyber security company that mitigates the risk of data breaches and ensures system reliability. They are looking for a Network Engineer that will be partnering with their information security function to deliver secure communications infrastructure. If you work well with medium to large networks and able to work independently or on a team, this company will be a great to be a part!
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related experience
- Strong knowledge of network design, architecture, and implementation
- Experience with all aspects of LAN, WAN, VPN, and Load Balancing
- Experience with Routers/Switches, Firewalls and Security Tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with low latency, high performance trading systems
- Certifications: CCNA, CCME, CCIE
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.