Senior Network Engineer
A financial company that is looking to have their platform built out for commodity future and cryptocurrency. They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer that will be partnering with their information security function to deliver secure communications infrastructure. If you like being hands on and working independently, this company is definitely one to join!
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related experience
- Strong knowledge of network design, architecture, and implementation
- Experience with all aspects of LAN, WAN, VPN, Load Balancing, or Firewall VOIP Systems
- Experience with Routers, Switches, and Security Tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with low latency, high performance trading systems
- Certifications: CCNA, CCME, CCIE
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.