Senior Business Analyst
A rapid-growth Healthcare start-up is hiring a Senior Business Analyst for a full-time role in their Brooklyn headquarters. The company is one of the fastest growing HealthTech start-ups in New York and they are building products that allow health insurance companies to provide highly customized service to their customers.
They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who has experience in Health Insurance, who is an Agile experience, can write user stories in their sleep and has demonstrated experience writing and documenting complex processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment
- Experience in health insurance industry
- Experience writing and documenting technical development processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technical background
- Experience developing native mobile (iOS) applications
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.