Skype for Business Expert Needed
A global IT services company is looking for someone who possesses a broad skill range with expert level understanding of Microsoft Skype for Business & Unified Communications technologies. The candidate will be able to design unified communication and collaboration solutions that enable users to communicate effectively in conferencing and meeting scenarios. Candidate should also be able to provide positive customer service functions and operate in a service-oriented environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Adequate in integrating legacy and strategic technologies (i.e. Session Management, Active Directory and Office 365.
- Analyze, architect, design and deliver unified communication solutions on Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams and standards-based audio and video conferencing platforms.
- Extensive hands on experience designing and deploying Unified Communications using Microsoft, Cisco and Avaya products.
- Solid knowledge and practical application of video conferencing technologies and protocols (h.323, SIP, H.264, etc.).
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting video bridging solutions such as Cisco Meeting Server, Polycom Real Presence, Zoom, WebEx or others as required.
- Success with setting up, installing, configuring and supporting Cisco and Polycom video conferencing units including Lync Room Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of high-availability and networking (load balancing, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP) including firewall configurations and video standards.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Service oriented.
- Expand your skills while working with some really top clients
- Office located in a Manhattan WeWorks office, so casual attire accepted and work from home options, depending on the project and customers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.