Mid-Level Office365 Engineer
A global IT services company is looking for a systems integrator focused on Microsoft platform. With its HQ in New York, and a second subsidiary in Israel, you will work with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in full Microsoft platforms, focusing on communication with Skype for Business teams, Azure, Office365, Desktop and more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 experience
- Knowledge of migrations, exchange, OneDrive, Sharepoint
- Good understanding of infrastructures, AD, identity technologies around Microsoft Cloud, and ADFS administration tool
- Specific experience with design and planning of migration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile and willing to learn
- Expand your skills while working with some really top clients
- Office located in a Manhattan WeWork office, so casual attire accepted and work from home options, depending on the project and customers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.