Senior Backend Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Java, Springboot
You will be joining a global team as a full time senior software. This company in San Mateo just received a new round of funding and major competitors of Google.
You will have an immediate impact on the company, and your contributions will directly effect the success of the company at a global scale. You will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders, and find IT solutions to business goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Java, and up to date with the most relevant version (Java8)
- Proficient with the Spring Framework - preferably Springboot
- 3+ years experience with RESTful webservices
- Excellent knowledge of both relational and non relational databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, or Camel
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Finance industry
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java Development
- 25% Integration
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work from home hours
- Company Happy Hours and Events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.