Front End Engineer (React, Angular 2+, Vue)
A healthcare tech company located in San Clemente is launching a virtual practice across almost 30 different locations across the country and are looking to bring on 2 front end developers to that core team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional front end software development
- Extensive experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- 2+ years with either of the following libraries/frameworks (Angular 2+, React, Vue.js)
- U.S. Citizen of Green Card holder (cannot sponsor)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Someone who has worked in a HIPAA compliant environment
- Experience working in healthcare tech
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% code reviews and testing (Gulp, Jasmine, Karma)
- 80% hands on development
- 10% planning
- 10% testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.