This is a great domestic, international and industry privacy company. They are looking for a Privacy Analyst who will be responsible for performing day-to-day privacy activities that support the strategy, design and execution of their privacy activities and works with the Chief Privacy Officer to effectively integrate and maintain privacy controls in their business operations!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in business admnistration, law, finance, accounting, computer science or related field
- Experience with privacy program and monitoring
- Experience with data protection, security, and risk management
- Good judgment and strong attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience
- One or more IAPP certifications (CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.