Senior Full-Stack Python Engineer - Health-Tech
A San Francisco healthcare startup is looking to bring on a Senior Full-Stack Python Engineer to help build out the core platform to allow patients to get full access to their health data.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Python development experience
- Strong with Django
- Experience building out REST APIs
- Experience with Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in health care space
- Experience working at a fast paced startup
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frontend
- 50% Backend
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.