Office 365 Engineer
An IT services company based out of the metro NYC area is looking for an Office 365 Engineer to join their team at their Midtown Manhattan office. The company works with a variety of the largest enterprise Fortune 500 companies to integrate their systems with the Microsoft platform, including Viacom, NYTimes, CreditSuisse, Morgan Stanley, and Dun and Bradstreet.
The ideal person for this role will be someone who is at the mid-senior level, and has performed migration projects centered around Microsoft technologies and the cloud. The person should have worked with Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Active Directory, and ADFS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Experience with the following technologies: Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Active Directory/ADFS
- Proven understanding of the design, planning, documentation, planning, and testing of migrations for new systems integrations
- Great communication abilities or previous experience dealing with customers and solutions for their infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K-$130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Bonus plan, performance based
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.