Senior Frontend Engineer
An SF startup which is changing the way companies evaluate engineers throughout the technical interview process is currently looking to bring on a Senior Front End Engineer and is willing to pay up to $200,000 a year for the right candidate.
The company has created a cloud solution to the long used “code test” which most all engineers hate. Their product tests on specifics things that they would be doing day to day rather than focusing on trivial puzzles. The already have several well-known companies exclusively using their product. You will be brought on to expand the current product offering.
Your responsibilities will include
- End-to-End Development - You'll work primarily on the front end, but some backend knowledge is necessary as well!
- Leadership and Mentorship - As a senior engineer, you'll be expected to take the lead on multiple initiatives and share your knowledge with those around you.
You will be successful if you
- Act as an owner - It’s not done until it’s in production. Adept at moving projects forward and able to unblock projects regardless of role on the project.
- Do less, deliver more - Familiar with the terms YAGNI and yak shaving? Focus your efforts on high impact initiatives that really move the needle.
- Impress yourself - We hold ourselves to a quality above and beyond something that “just gets it done”. Each line of code is an opportunity to blend craftsmanship with playfulness.
- Collaborate without ego - Willing to take on roles small or large in order to further the mission at hand.
- Stay on your edge - Continuously learning and applying emerging technologies. Pushing yourself and your team to new heights.
And if you have
- 5+ years relevant experience as a software engineer.
- Experience with at least one modern backend language
- A product-focused mind and strong CS fundamentals
Some of the perks include:
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 401k with match