Senior React Engineer
A San Francisco-based company in the video-streaming space is looking to hire a front-end engineer to join their growing team. This team has Series C funding and some serious firepower in their leadership. As a front-end engineer, you'll have the ability to pick and choose your projects and work on their React.js platform. At least five years of professional experience and a strong CS background are required.
Your responsibilities will include
- End-to-End Development - You'll work across the stack and form pods with other engineers to take on compelling and complex problems.
- Leadership and Mentorship - As a senior engineer, you'll be expected to take the lead on multiple initiatives and share your knowledge with those around you.
You will be successful if you
- Act as an owner - It’s not done until it’s in production. Adept at moving projects forward and able to unblock projects regardless of role on the project.
- Do less, deliver more - Familiar with the terms YAGNI and yak shaving? Focus your efforts on high impact initiatives that really move the needle.
- Impress yourself - We hold ourselves to a quality above and beyond something that “just gets it done”. Each line of code is an opportunity to blend craftsmanship with playfulness.
- Collaborate without ego - Willing to take on roles small or large in order to further the mission at hand.
- Stay on your edge - Continuously learning and applying emerging technologies. Pushing yourself and your team to new heights.
And if you have
- 5+ years relevant experience as a software engineer.
- Experience with at least one modern backend language
- A product-focused mind and strong CS fundamentals
Some of the perks include:
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 401k with match