SharePoint Developer in Evanston up to $50/hr
Our client is a fast-growing provider of information and analytics in Evanston, IL. Headquarted in the UK, our client’s use of innovative technology and data has helped them operate successfully in over 180 countries for more than 25 years. The Evanston location grew 30% last year and is on pace for similar growth this year.
The SharePoint Developer will develop software solutions using requirements analysis and information needs, conferring with stakeholders, and studying systems processes. You must implement SharePoint-based workflows using Flow.NET and PowerApps, document and demonstrate solutions, and participate in product design reviews in a team environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 or more years of experience in application development
- Experience in .Net, SharePoint, Java Scripts and/or object-oriented programming
- Knowledge about flow .Net, content management portal and MS Office 365 application.
- Experience in Unit testing by mocking interfaces and knowledge on Share point framework (for QA)
- Ability to gather requirements, develop functional and technical specifications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Motivation, desire to succeed
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, potential to extend
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.