Cognos TM1 Developer
A Fortune 200, $14 billion, publicly traded Commercial Real Estate Investment company is looking for a Senior TM1 Cognos Developer to join their team of 5. They are building innovative applications to create forecasting models to help internal and external clients understand and predict property value growth to improve their overall investment portfolios. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years experience with TM1, OLAP, and cubing. You will be reading, analyzing, writing and interpreting financial reports. This position is within the financial department.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience developing OLAP models in IBM Cognos TM1 or another OLAP tool, such as IBM Cognos Planning or Hyperion Planning / Essbase.
- Understanding and experience in TM1 cubes / Rules / TI processes /Active Forms / Websheets
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts.
- Computer Skills – Very strong or advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Possess general relational database concepts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate service industry and terminology a plus.
- High level understanding of financial systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain IBM Cognos TM1 models, websheets and reports.
- Troubleshoot TM1 application issues and support questions from global users.
- Actively participate in the development of project plans. Analyze business requirements, document, and build planning/forecast models in IBM Cognos TM1.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental vision health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10% bonus
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.