Technical Product Manager - FinTech Experience (Mid Wilshire)
A SaaS company located in Miracle Mile is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help lead their product to new heights. The company serves small to medium sized businesses looking for additional funding and income to get their product and/or service off the ground. An ideal candidate for the role will have experience in the FinTech industry as the role will deal with a lot of number crunching and financial data. This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who wants full ownership of the product road map and deliverables. Candidates must also be open to traveling to Israel once a year (as most of their engineering team is overseas).
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with Product Management
- Must have experience in the FinTech Industry
- Ability to organize and take control of sprint planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident with presentations and leading meetings with executive teams
- Requirement gathering and backlog priortization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Sprint Planning and Creation
- 20% Requirement gathering
- 20% Product performance metrics and analyzation
- 20% Story Creation and Workflow
- 20% Backlog management and miscellaneous
- Competitive Rate: Up to $160,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Working Hours & Casual Dress
- Equity in Company
- Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Fully Stocked Kitchen and Fridge – La Croix and Kombucha on tap!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.