Senior Windows DevOps Engineer
Contract to Hire opportunity for a tech company that develops and sells a cloud-based human capital management solution for businesses in Orange County, CA. Hourly pay up to $65 / hr. We are looking for high-performing, experienced engineers to join the Team to provide expertise on infrastructure experience.
As a Sr. Windows DevOps Engineer, you will work with the Systems and Networking Team involved in the migration, maintenance and support of systems solutions across the global enterprise. We value working in a strong friendly environment. If you would like to work somewhere like this, continue reading.
Required Skills & Experience
- .NET Experience
- Skill in TFS Release Management, DSC, Continuous Build & Release, GIT
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python)
- Knowledge of IP Networking; Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DNS, and Load Balancing
- Understanding of Web/Windows Services, Active Directory, SMTP, and FTP
- Understanding of SOA and REST
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with the Build and Release of .NET solutions in an AWS environment
- Experience with infrastructure Provisioning tools (e.g. AWS Cloud Formation, JSON, Docker, Terraform)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud Certifications are a PlusWhat You Will Be Doing
- .Net Programming experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create, test, document and maintain unassisted installs of software updates
- Work with Scripts software and security packages across the company wide desktop using infrastructure technology
- Deploy and configure virtual servers through automation tools
- Competitive salary up to $65/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fun company parties and events
- 401k matching
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.