Senior Android Engineer
A growing internet web platform company is hiring software engineers in its modern, Irvine, CA offices. The company, an industry contender, is in the process of reinvesting heavily into its team and technology ecosystem – in doing so creating a roadmap to becoming the industry leader. Software engineers have a lot of flexibility – while the ideal candidate is a strong, full stack pragmatist, technologists have the opportunity to rotate between teams and projects. And with multiple openings, if you consider yourself stronger on either the front end or the back end, there’s a spot for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience working in Android applications
- Expert in Java, Android SDK, Android UI, platform-tools
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API services
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience in auto and/or finance industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Android SDK
- 40% Java
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free drinks and snacks, beer on tap
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.