Senior Software Developer in Test
A financial institution located in the core of Downtown Toronto is looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test to build the framework for the payment system. The Developer in Test will be working in a cross-functional team in a casual work environment and test the Developers’ code. They are offering up to $110,000 for the ideal Developer in Test with extensive experience building out frameworks in Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer or Software Developer in Test
- Proficient conducting API testing with SOAP UI or Restful
- Expert level coding in Java, C#, or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Coming from a background as a Software Engineer or Developer
- Experience working with applications hosted in the AWS Cloud or Azure Cloud would be a plus
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-End Testing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory vacation
- 3 weeks of vacation days
- Standard benefits: health, dental, vision
- Yearly bonus
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.