Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a large provider of web and mobile security. The application they've created is one of the most popular for safe internet browsing. Their team has now has the need for a Software Development Engineer in Test. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a successful startup and grow your career.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Python or GO
- Heavy automation experience
- Time spent doing backend testing
- Network testing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Functional and automated test development, code reviews, and site resiliency testing
- Experience testing large scale distributed systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Automation Testing
- 10% Manual Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.