Senior UX Architect- Government Contracting
Does profit sharing, alternative work schedules, four weeks of paid time off, quarterly bonuses and monthly happy hours sound like a sweet gig to you? This 13-year-old company is a research and development firm that works with the government on various projects in advanced analytics, cyber security, and tactical mobility. This firm continues to solve the U.S. military and national security community’s toughest R&D challenges.
Currently, the Cyber and Electronics team is looking for a senior UX architect who can think strategically and lead a team of designers while possessing great interaction design knowledge and user centered design experience. Ideally, if you already have security clearance that would be preferred but also not necessary. You should be very strong with data visualization, have an analytical mindset and be able to carry out products from ideation to execution.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience building UI/UX development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, HCI, Data Science or something equivalent
- Strong visual design capabilities
- Strong data visualization understanding and HCI principles
- Ability to lead a team of designers
- Strong communicator with ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Product management experience
- Due to security requirements US Citizenship is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security clearance (secret clearance preferred)
- TS Clearance w/SCI Eligibility
- Excellent consulting skills: ability to build relationships and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Agile team experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX/UI Design
- 50% Architecture
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Life insursance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long term disability
- 4 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Paid Training and Conferences
- Paid Site Parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.