An Orange County based company needs a contract employee. This company’s mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplaces in the world. They house a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web. It is a company that grows from the innovators that help make it better and encourages one another at every level.
The ideal candidate should be in love with all things data, have a degree in computer science or a related field, 3 plus years of experience working in C#, familiar creating web services, and offers strong experience in MS SQL and database regulation, strives to build and test plans, and have a background in data conversion and cleansing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years’ Experience with C#
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC (4 or 5)
- Building Web Services (REST)
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Excel in Building Test Cases/Test Plans and Executing Then
- Background in Data Conversion and Data Cleansing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Attention to Detail and Results Driven
- Microservices and WebAPIs
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% ASP.NET
- 30% C#
- 30% MS SQL
- 40% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: X – X Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.