Senior Full-Stack Python Engineer - Health-Tech
An early startup in the healthcare industry is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Python Engineer to join the team in San Francisco. This company is pioneering the formation of a big data platform in the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for building out applications to drive solutions to help out their customers. If you're excited to transform the health care industry, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of Python/Django development experience
- Experience building out APIs from scratch
- Strong with Postgres
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Frontend
- 50% Backend
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.